Saturday, March 21, 2009

~Meeting New Friends and Two Very Special Sisters~

Hello everyone! It was a great day for me! My sister and I made it to the craft show today! And I met Kindra! So fun! She had so many wonderful things in her booth...I have to pace myself! My sister took a picture of us! Look at all the neat prims in the background, Kindra and her Mom do amazing work!



Kindra made me this great gameboard~


And this paper towel rack too...saw it...had to have it~


And I got a set of Kindra's Spring Blocks~I will be needing the Summer blocks too and Fall (I have the Winter already) LoL! :)


On top of that Kindra told us about a great prim shop called Plum Creek soooo...of course we had to stop by there. Great store! I just got a few little fun things, a bunny candle mat, a little prim egg and two bags of "grubby nubby" candles (I have plans for these little guys) It was a fun stop~




We also stopped at Gordmans and I picked up this Sampler (had a coupon) Woo Hoo....I LOVE my coupons! Love is Patient Love is Kind..........



Needless to say it was a GREAT day! We came home and made the most of a beautiful Spring day in Nebraska. We grilled burgers and had ice cream sundaes for dessert! I wanted to share a picture of two VERY special people in my life. My sisters, I love them more than anything and I love it when we get to spend time together! It was just a fun and special weekend all around!

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Mine was a blast!! Until next time. Take care. ~Sarah~


10 comments:

  1. Sarah,
    Sounds like you had a perfect day. I love everything that you bought. Kindra and her mom's booth looks wonderful. Love the pic of you and your sisters. Enjoy your Sunday.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great day had by all. You have some wonderful prim goodies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a way to spend a Saturday! Kindra is such a wonderful and talented sweetheart. I'm so glad you got to meet her! And all of those prim goodies are just perfect. Enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great day....love your goodies! Beth

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like you had a wonderful time and the things that you bought are great. I know you cant wait to find a place to put them. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah,
    It looks like you had a wonderful day. Love all the goodies you got. Isn't it great to spend time with your sisters...I only have one sister and I sure love all the time that we get to spend together.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the pic of you and your sisters, I am a only child, I so wish i had that special bond! I am glad you had a great weekend, you so deserve it after last weekend! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wished I lived closer so I could have went to the craft show. Sounds like you sisters had a blast.

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sarah!
    Oh what a FUN day!! Love the pic of you and Kindra, her and her mom do beautiful work, so talented!! LOVE your gameboard and all your prim goods ya got!
    What beauties you and your sister are! :)
    Glad you guys had a wonderful day.

    Hugs-Kath

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all your goodies Sarah! Doesn't Kindra make the nicest things! I love the gameboard~it's the same one I have. Kindra said she emailed you about the prim shopping day in April we are planning. Hope you'll be able to make it! It will be fun!:-) Have a wonderful afternoon!
    Janae :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting & for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and enjoy each & every one! ~Sarah~