Saturday, February 12, 2011

:: Valentine Salt Dough Bowl Fillers ::

Hello everyone! The sun is shining and it feels almost Spring-like outside! I am getting ready to dig in and start cleaning but I wanted to make a quick post.

I had quite a few people email me and ask if I was selling my salt dough bowl fillers for Valentines. So I went ahead and got to work! I shipped orders to California, Iowa, Pennsylvania, Ohio, New York, Nebraska, and Illinois. It is SO fun mailing a little LOVE to so many states! Thank you to those of you that ordered from me!  I wasn’t planning on making bowl fillers for Valentines, but I am glad I did, I had a blast!

Today’s post is just to let you know that I made another double batch and I have some available if anyone is interested. Here is what I have ready to go ::

I have the Heart In Hand with Assorted Hearts~

DSC09277

These are Assorted Hearts. All shapes, sizes and colors~

DSC09279

Here are the Assorted Cinnamon Salt Dough Hearts~

DSC09274

I also have the Heart In Hand fillers available in the cinnamon salt dough. These are the same color as the ones shown above. The sunlight makes these two pictures look different~

DSC09299

I have Large Cinnamon Salt Dough Hearts and Large Heart In Hands. They will all come with a homespun tied hanger. $4.00 each~

DSC09280

The hearts are 4 1/2” x 4 1/2” in size~

DSC09284

The Heart In Hands are 4 1/2” x 3” in size~

DSC09287

Just a little picture for fun. I put a little red salt dough heart into a large heart in hand~

DSC09289

Here is one tied up with homespun and hung on a peg rack~

DSC09290

Although Valentines weekend is already upon us, it is never to late to sprinkle a little love around the house. If any of you are interested in placing an order just email me! My “email me” button is on the top right corner of my blog.

All bags of bowl fillers are sold as an assorted set of 12 for $12.00 plus shipping. As you can see in the photos no two fillers alike, they are all handmade by me and will vary in shape, color and size. I take PayPal or a Money Order.

They are all dipped in clear paraffin wax to preserve them.

Here is what they look like all bagged up and ready to ship out~

salt dough collage vday

I hope to hear from you!

Before I go, I would like to invite you to head on over and pay my sweet friend Kathy a visit! She has just started a new blog called The Heart Of The Home. Her posts are charming and heartfelt. She would love for you to become a follower!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Time for me to get busy around the house!

Until next time, take care.

~Sarah~

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah, your salt dough bowl fillers are so nice, I keep saying I'm going to try and make some, just not enough time! I visited Kathy, lovely blog, thanks for the link!
    Have a great evening,,
    Blessings,
    ~Ronda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, your ornies are wonderful!!!! I've made them before and it takes that something special to get so smooth and darling! You can tell you take care while working!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cinnamon is so neat! I really like the single hearts and heart in hand hanging with homespun, very cute concept! They are so adorable hanging on a peg.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting & for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and enjoy each & every one! ~Sarah~