Saturday, February 19, 2011

:: Coffee Shop ::

Hello friends! Stopping in for a quick post! I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend so far. Ours is uneventful but that is good. We needed a little down time. And we needed some time to catch up on the housework after a busy week!

Just thought I would share what’s burning tonight. Coffee Bean from Village Candle. Our house smells like Starbucks! Mmmmm….I am burning it along side VC’s Vanilla Caramel Swirl! It smells just like a Caramel Macchiato! I don’t drink coffee but I sure do love the smell of it!  So warm and toasty on a rainy night!  I can hear a little rain hitting the window….that sound is so calming.

Coffee Bean ::

The Bean

Along side this is……heavenly ::

VC Vanilla Carm2

If you haven’t already tried it, burn two complimentary scents together sometime. The results can be delicious! You can make all kinds of wonderful combinations, use your imagination!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Until next time, take care.

~Sarah~

4 comments:

  1. Oh, Sarah.......Now I want a Cafe'Mocha! Wish we could smell your candles through the computer. Sounds like a perfect pair!
    Blessings,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah,
    Nothing better than down time in a family...everyone needs to stop and slow down every now and then.
    Your coffee scented candle sounds wonderful. Such a wonderful scent even in the grocery store coffee isle...can't go by it without taking a wonderful sniff inward to get it all.

    Have a wonderful Sunday.
    karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love candles...I was burning one earlier. As for the coffee...try some of the flavored creamers...they are so wonderful. Dianntha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Down time is always a good thing! We revel in it when we get it!

    I never thought about burning two scents at one time, great idea! I'm not a coffee drinker either, but love the smell of it also. Your combination sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting & for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and enjoy each & every one! ~Sarah~