Saturday, February 5, 2011

:: Crocks For Carter’s Kibble ::

Hello! How was everyone’s day? We had a busy Saturday but a fun one! Ran some errands and took in a Pinewood Derby!  Our son Noah got 2nd place overall and he is off to Districts in March! Way to go Noah!

Remember last week when I told you my hubby and I found some crock pet dishes at the antique mall? Well, I couldn’t be happier with them! They are so plain and they fit right in with my decor and my love of crocks! Speaking of crocks….I found a lid to my 3 gallon crock! Stopped into Nelly’s Nest. I have looked at this lid at her shop a few times, and finally decided to buy it!

I put Carter’s kibble and a scoop in the 3 gallon crock and the lid fits perfectly!

Carters Kibble Crocks2

Carters Kibble Crocks3

Best advice I got from Janelle (Nelly's Nest)..."If you come across a crock lid & it's reasonably priced..buy it!" And it's SO true, you WILL use it!! I am going to be buying lids left and right now! Haha!

Carter went to the groomer today so he is like a “new man”! Then he tried out his new feeding station…and then it was time to beg for a belly rub. Pleeeease~~~

Carter1

Ahhhh….ya….He is one happy camper!

Carter2

Here he is with one of his stocking stuffers from Santa…his new brush…As you can see he is in heaven~~~

Carter Brush4

He’s not spoiled I promise…*wink*

Carter loves being around our five kids, he is an active, happy 2 year old Silky Terrier pup! He brings lots of joy to our lives! He is clearly MY dog…we are best buds, he follows me everywhere. I am happy I could spruce up his little corner of the kitchen by adding to my crock collection!  Bon Appétit little buddy!

“Animals are such agreeable friends - they ask no questions, they pass no criticisms.”  ~George Eliot

Until next time, take care.

~Sarah~

 

9 comments:

  1. That is a good idea! And Carter is a happy pup. Have a good evening....Julian

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg he is too cute! love his new bowls! :) congrads on pinewood derby! we have done a few of those in our day too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never seen a crock lid before! Where have I been? Not visiting enough antique shops, that's for sure! Love the new set up - cool how it fits right in. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the new crock dishes and the crock for the kibble. Carter sure is a cutie, I loved his little face while he was getting brushed. Awwww.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! Carter is sooo cute!!! I Love the crock dishes for Carter's Kibble. I never heard of crock lids before. LOL Congratulations on the Pinewood Derby!
    sandraallen260@centurytel.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah you always have so many great ideas. Carter is too cute and I know he loves his new corner.

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Weekend my friend :) Love...love...love your crocks for Carter!!! Everything blends right in....looks awesome and I know he loves it too! What a sweet little guy he is, he doesn't look spoiled at all *wink* :)
    Congrats to Noah on the Derby!! Good Luck to him in March!
    Janelle is right, I have married so many crocks with lids or lids with crocks ;)
    Have a great weekend!
    Hugs,
    Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet post! Our little miniature schnauzer is the same way around our homestead. He is my little buddy and follows me around everywhere. He LOVES to be brushed also. Carter's crock bowls are SO cute, but not as cute as Carter! I love how his little crock corner fits in perfectly with your prim decor, cute idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting & for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and enjoy each & every one! ~Sarah~