Wednesday, April 27, 2011

:: Butterfly ::

Just a quick cheerful post today! Our son Owen gave this butterfly to me after school…. “I made it for you Mom”!

I absolutely love it, I poked it out the window into the sunlight and took a photo! He was so proud! It’s the little things that make us Moms the happiest! Thank you Owen for putting a smile on my face & joy in my heart today & everyday!

Owens Butterfly FB

“May the wings of the butterfly kiss the sun
And find your shoulder to light on,
To bring you luck, happiness and riches
Today, tomorrow and beyond.”
~Irish Blessing

“Love is like a butterfly:  It goes where it pleases and it pleases wherever it goes.”  ~Author Unknown

“If nothing ever changed, there'd be no butterflies.”  ~Author Unknown

“Butterflies are self propelled flowers.”  ~R.H. Heinlein

“The butterfly counts not months but moments, and has time enough.”  ~Rabindranath Tagore

Have a wonderful rest of the day!

Until next time, take care.

~Sarah~

7 comments:

  1. That's so sweet!! Have a safe and warm trip, try not to have too much fun!!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, how sweet. A very pretty butterfly and I love the poems and quotes.
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh its very cute and sweet of him, but boy, you are so talented. Who would think to "pop" it out the window and take a photo like that!!!
    And then to come up with all those quotes.
    I was just thinking that you take the nicest pictures, and make the littlest things seem so nice, and now you've done it again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have an Owen?! I was positive, absolutely positive our last child (sixth) was going to be a boy and we were going to name him Owen. Little Nora is perfect and sweet (most of the time!) and I'm glad she wasn't "an Owen" of course, but I just love the name! And, your Owen sounds absolutely sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool butterfly and the verses are sweet. I remember when my boy's came home with pressies like that, it doesn't seem that long ago! I have kept all those sweet things from their little days in a box! They tell me I am a mush!!! But I will treasure them always!!
    Happy stitching, Michelle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet..I love your blog. I am having a give away at my blog and would love for you to stop by. You and so many others have been so inspiring to me.
    Hugs Granny Trace
    www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, so very sweet! It is beautiful! I adore my kids artwork and I've saved every single piece from every single kid.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting & for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and enjoy each & every one! ~Sarah~