Friday, April 22, 2011

:: Earth Day Photo Shoot ::

Happy Friday everyone! I hope you are all having a good Earth Day! It has been sunny off and on here today, a little breezy! Very beautiful weather actually. So I went outside and took some photos of Mother Nature!

Everything is just blooming or getting ready to bloom! So pretty and it will only get even prettier!

This is our snow crab tree just starting to bloom ::

Earth Day 002

Earth Day 003

Earth Day 035

My little iron frog hose helper ::

Earth Day 007

Daylilies all green and beautiful. Can’t wait until they get those beautiful yellow blooms ::

Earth Day 008

Our Crab Apple Tree ready to burst into blooms ::

Earth Day 011

Earth Day 014

 

Earth Day 019

Earth Day 020

Earth Day 021

Patiently waiting for its turn ::

Earth Day 023

Earth Day 025

Earth Day 029

Earth Day 037

Earth Day 039

Earth Day 040

Earth Day 043

And I can’t forget these….my absolute favorite flowers that my kids bring me ::

Earth Day 016

There was a bee on this one but he flew away. Guess he wasn’t ready for his close up ::

Earth Day 017

We really don’t have to look any further than our own backyard. There is beauty all around us. Take time out to notice it and enjoy it! Everything is getting so green and gorgeous and full of color!

Look up, down and all around you!

CLOUDS

Wishing you all a blessed weekend!

Don’t forget, you have until tonight at 11:59 Central time to enter my SPRING GIVEAWAY!  Good luck to everyone! Thank you for  entering and for all of your wonderful comments!

“We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.”  ~Native American Proverb

Until next time, take care.

~Sarah~

8 comments:

  1. I soooo love your Springtime flowers. Living in FL now, I really miss the bulbs and trees in bloom.

    Ellie
    elliescountryaccents

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful post! Thank you for sharing your Earth Day bounty..Our trees have only buds and our ground is dormant yet.
    I can't wait for the blooming cherry and even that ever growing dandelion
    Have a blessed Easter Weekend
    Bliss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures, Sarah! Thank you for sharing them. I hope you and your family have a very Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. such pretty flowers! love the purple ones! have you ever tried to dry those?

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many pretty flowers, I'm jealous! We've had such a rainy Spring and very little sun so the blooms are far and few between around here. The weatherman said the sun will come out tomorrow then it's back to rain till Weds. We're sure hoping all these showers bring plenty of May flowers. Till then I'll just enjoy yours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pictures. I hope its a Blessed Easter for you. Enjoy the wonderful spring.
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos. My daughter has the same love of dandelions.
    ~Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photos Sarah! Isn't spring just so lovely? I'm thankful that everything dies in the winter so we can watch it slowly come back to life in all the greens and other pretty colors! If everything stayed green year round, I don't think we would appreciate its beauty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting & for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and enjoy each & every one! ~Sarah~