Monday, April 4, 2011

:: Etsy Treasury ::

Hello everyone and happy Monday! Popping in with some fun news! I was so surprised and excited this morning to see that I had a message telling me that I had been featured in an Etsy Treasury! As some of you know I am new to Etsy…this is such an honor to be featured amongst so many talented people!

Please take a moment to visit the Treasury link to see all of the wonderful items that are included!

Thank you to Carol (Firecracker Kid Primitives) for featuring my “Blooms” salt dough bowl fillers….you made my day! I am one happy Etsy camper! You can visit Carol’s wonderful Etsy shop HERE!

Blooms Etsy

A happy quote for the day~~~

"If you are too busy to laugh, you are too busy." ~Proverb

A good laugh does wonders for the body, mind and soul!! So….what are you waiting for??….. go get your laugh on! :)

Until next time, take care.

~Sarah~

 

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Sarah! So excited for you that your wonderful creations made the Etsy Treasury!
    I love my "Blooms" and "Bees and Hives", thanks~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah..Congratulations on being featured..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Sarah!!! I'm so proud of you!! You just opened your shop so that's exciting being featured already. You are so talented and I LOVE all of your salt dough creations. I literally have them all over my house. Hahaha!!!

    Hugs,
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY, Congratulations!! I'm not at all surprised though, because you are very talented with your salt dough. They are very well crafted! You deserve to shine in the spotlight, enjoy it! =]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting & for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and enjoy each & every one! ~Sarah~