Wednesday, April 13, 2011

:: A Second Spring Swap ::

It’s me again, I am excited to be back so soon! I did another Spring swap! This time with my dear friend Dana! And I have to tell you these goodies just arrived on my doorstep today! Everything looks and SMELLS so wonderful…I couldn’t wait to show you! I only wish computer screens had scratch n’ sniff!

This Easter Rusty Tin Candle is so great ::

Swap With Dana 005

She rusts the can herself. I just love it!

Swap With Dana 007

These adorable little flowers are scented in Honeysuckle. Such a different fragrance for me. Beings I am a self proclaimed “foodie” lover. But these smell so fresh and Spring-y!

Swap With Dana 015

Dusted with special spices!  ::

Swap With Dana 016

And how cute are these! The bunny and the chick are so detailed! Lovin’ the little bell around the chick’s neck ::

Swap With Dana 019

THIS is when I wish you had scratch n’ sniff! This whole bowl smells scrumptious ::

Swap With Dana 028

Look at these little log cabins…..

Swap With Dana 029

I am always telling Dana that her tarts are TOO pretty to burn. I have made a promise to her that I will burn these. But I SO love using them in my displays!!  Which one should I melt in my tart burner first….Honeysuckle??

Swap With Dana 035

Nah….Honeysuckle will have to wait! I HAVE to burn Pumpkin Crunch! It is my absolute favorite of all Dana’s scents! Anytime of year I LOVE it!

Swap With Dana 037

See Dana….I am melting it! :)

Swap With Dana 040

Next on my list to melt is Caramel Coffee! Mmmmmm ::

Visit Dana’s website. Homespun Treasures. She just updated it for Spring and Easter! So many goodies to choose from!

What a FUN swap! I will enjoy everything and I will think of my sweet friend whenever I am melting one of these yummy tarts or burning that candle (that’s in the Pumpkin Crunch scent too) I told you I’m addicted to it!

I hope you all have a wonderful night…or day, wherever you may be! This has been a great day for me. Many reasons to count my blessings!! So thankful for so many things!

“You're only here for a short visit. Don't hurry. Don't worry. And be sure to smell the flowers along the way.” ~Walter Hagen

Until next time, take care.

~Sarah~

 

11 comments:

  1. What a wonderful swap you and Dana had. Dana makes such great things, wish I could smell all your goodies! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana makes wonderful things doesn't she? I love the lamb I bought from her. Every time I walk by it, it smells so good!

    What fun to have a special friend to swap with - especially when you BOTH are so creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dana's tarts are THEEE best! They all smell so good, and like you I don't want to burn them because they are so pretty! I'm going to have to try her pumpkin crunch and carmel coffee next.
    Nice swap items Sarah! Enjoy your day! (Evening) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your new goodies from Dana! She does beautiful work. I have one of her lambs and the smell is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww....Sarah you are so sweet!! I am so blessed to have you as a friend. I LOVE our late and I mean VERY late night chats usual three hours each time!!! We always have so much fun with our seasonal swaps. I look forward to them.

    Girl you are FAST!!! I haven't even took pictures of my goodies yet. I better get busy!!

    I'm so glad you liked everything.I know I loved all of my goodies as I always do. Also I'm so "HAPPY" to see you burning a tart. Like I've always told you burn them and enjoy them I'll can always make you more.

    Thank you so much for such a sweet post!! I'm already looking forward to our next swap! :)

    Big Hugs,
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful post, Sarah!!! I can't WAIT to get back and put my order in at Dana's shop!! I am packing out in three weeks to return to the US. We will be able to move into our rental in July. Dana has to be one of the sweetest people I know! I am glad you all had such a fun swap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great swap goodies!! All those wonderful scents are not kind to my asthma but I enjoy reading about them and imagining how great they smell.8-)
    Blessings,
    Lorna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Dana's goodes are just fabulous! I am also lovin your tart burner..gorgeous!!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dana makes good stuff! I have some candles from her, and they are good! Love the goodies you received. It's nice to have a good friend to share with.
    Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an awesome swap - all the smells sound wonderful! Love the bunny and chick.

    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun, yummy swap! Those scents sound so delicious! I'm like you... I have a real hard time burning those cute little tarts, they make great displays.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting & for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and enjoy each & every one! ~Sarah~