Tuesday, April 12, 2011

:: A Fun Spring Swap ::

Hello everyone! I hope you are all doing well! It has been a little while since I have posted. It’s a busy time lately….the weather has been beautiful, so I have been trying to get some things done around home and I also found time to go back to my hometown for a visit. Spent a wonderful weekend with my parents and some of my family. Had a nice lunch with my two sisters! It was such a great time!  Good for the heart and the soul!

I recently did a Spring swap with Teresa. If you have never visited Teresa’s Etsy shop, it is a must see! She makes the most wonderful handmades. Stop by and browse through her items! Something for everyone, all hand crafted with skill and care!

I sent Teresa some of my Spring bowl fillers and this is what I got from her! She had posted about these gourd eggs and I just knew I had to have some! They are so natural and beautiful!

Gourd Eggs 007

Gourd Eggs 033

Gourd Eggs 028

I know that I will enjoy these gourd eggs for years to come! So excited to finally have some! Thank you Teresa!! Fun swap!

By the way, see that lovely cheese basket peeking out in the pictures above. That is made by another amazing artist! Pam at Primitive Basketcase. Her baskets are superb! It makes such a beautiful backdrop for my photo!  I have quite a little collection of Pam’s baskets and I enjoy each and every one!

I added a couple of salt dough sets to my Etsy shop. Just one available of the “How Does Your Garden Grow”

How Does Your Garden Grow

And One set available of the “Crows Stars & Sheep”. The set that is available is the one on the far right with the smaller sheep!

Sheep Crows Stars Collage

So please feel free to stop by my Etsy when you have time time!

Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone! And I am hoping to get pictures taken soon of my finds from my girls day out with Kindra. I just haven’t had time to snap the photos!

Until next time, take care.

~Sarah~

 

 

 

 

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE your eggs from Teresa!! You are right she is so talented I just received a pillow that I ordered from her Etsy Shop and I LOVE it!! I've ordered from her several times and she always ships so fast and everything is so well made.

    All of your photos are so pretty and the little basket Pam made is so cute it fits right in perfectly with all of your photos.

    LOVE your new bowl fillers the little flower pots are my favorite!! :)

    Hugs
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sarah, So glad you got to get away and Love the gourd eggs. Have never heard of them before. Do they grow in that shape? Love your salt dough ornaments. You do a great job. Have a blessed day and look for to more pictures of your goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Sarah~
    lovely photos of the gourd eggs and basket! Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend of precious family time. Good for you. I think I will have to go and check out your new salt dough goodies and make another purchase ;-)
    Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah, so glad you had a fun weekend. I love your eggs and thank you so much for mentioning my basket. I love your salt dough bowl fillers. Have a lovely week.
    hugs,
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always enjoy my trips "back home". It's always so nice to get together with my sisters and the rest of the family. We really enjoy our time together. So glad you were able to do that!

    Those gourd eggs are neat and make for a fine display, very springy!

    How are you liking your Etsy shop? I set mine up last week but I haven't listed anything yet. I came across yours and added it to my favorites but you are on vacation. =[ I think I am going to like it lots better than eBay! Best wishes with your shop!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting & for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and enjoy each & every one! ~Sarah~