Tuesday, December 14, 2010

~My Holiday Music Picks~

A quick post today about the songs of the season! Whether we are decorating our homes, baking cookies, crafting, cleaning  or just enjoying a nice cup of hot chocolate, coffee or tea on a cold winter day what makes everything more festive? For me it is music!

Just for fun, these are some of my favorites~

My Christmas Picks

Quite a few of the songs off of these CDs you will find on the playlist right here on my blog.

The standby classics like Nat King Cole, Bing Crosby, Frank Sinatra and Burl Ives. To Modern Classics like Celine Dion, Josh Groban and Mariah Carey. To whimsical fun CDs like A Charlie Brown Christmas and Gene Autry.

Barry Manilow is and always will be a favorite of mine. I love his rendition of “Baby It’s Cold Outside”.

And Michael Buble, the modern day Frank Sinatra. What a voice!

I hope your heart is filled with spirit of the season and that your home is filled with whatever sounds you love.

Have a great day!!

Until next time, take care.

~Sarah~

 

7 comments:

  1. Sarah I love Josh Groban too, as well the old favorites. I have been watching White Christmas.
    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, Have you heard "Straight No Chaser"? It's a 10 man group that started out at IU in the 1990's. You can You tube them and watch. They are very good and I just bought one of their CD's over the weekend. ~Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and I have the same taste in music...these very cd's are playing throughout our home on a daily basis.
    Thanks for sharing~
    Merry Christmas
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your music picks. Mariah Carey and Celine Dion my faves too. They have such powerful voices. If you have Direct TV they have a channel that plays Christmas music 24/7. I like to set all the tv's to that channel when I'm cleaning so I have music through the whole house.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing this wonderful music/albums. My All time favorite is I miss you most at Christmas by Mariah Carey..it reminds of wonderful moments:) Merry Christmas:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have great taste in music. I love all these too. Have very Blessed Christmas.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Sarah
    Happy New Year! I have been following some of your make over on a primitive place and I have not saw u on there for awhile. I love all ur makeovers and how u decorate u are very talented.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting & for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and enjoy each & every one! ~Sarah~