Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas To All…..

Holiday greetings my friends! The little boys have settled down for the night and the older kids are ready to help me do some last minute wrapping. We are all cozy inside while some rain/ice is forming outside. I hope everyone that is traveling can reach their destinations safe and sound.

I just thought I would share a few festive photos with all of you. A little bit of this and a little bit of that. I received my vintage ornaments and I couldn’t be more happy! Next year I want to do a whole big tree full of lights and filled with them!

DSC07691

DSC07692

DSC07693

DSC07697

DSC07703

LOVE these kind!

DSC07708

DSC07710

A little light on our bedroom dresser~

DSC07712

In our Master Bath~

DSC07720

Just a little snowman that I love~

DSC07721 

And here is a wall box that I had custom made by Denise a.k.a Sawdusty. Click HERE to visit her Etsy shop. She makes the most wonderful wood items! I am so happy with my wall box, I will have so much fun changing it from season to season!  Thank you Denise for getting it done so quickly and delivered to me in record time to enjoy for the holidays!

DSC07674

Tucked in a few greens and goodies~

DSC07676

Our basement tree~

DSC07733

DSC07737

Here is an oak nativity that my Dad made for me years ago. I put it out every year. So simple, so special and I love it. Brings our thoughts back to the reason for the season~

DSC07743

A couple more pictures to share. This is the gingerbread house that Owen and I made in Preschool yesterday. So much fun! And it turned out so cute!

Owen Gingerbread

And this is a card that Alex made for Geoff and I. He tucked it into the tree for safe keeping until….as you can see…. “Do Not Open Until Christmas Eve”.

DSC07681

I guess we will just have to wait to find out what is inside! :)

Here is what is burning tonight. Christmas Cookie by Village Candle. We even did some baking today, boy did our house smell doubly yummy!

DSC07649

My wish for you is that your heart is filled with all of the sights, smells, sounds and spirit of the season and that you feel the love and warmth of family and friends around you.

May Peace be your gift at Christmas and your blessing all year through.

Until next time, take care.

~Sarah~

10 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Sarah.....enjoyed seeing your pictures.....I LOVE THE LETTER IN THE TREE....you need to frame it after Christmas for special keepsake to put out every year...Enjoy your family, make lots of memories with them....
    Bless you,
    Winona

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWW.... I just loved this post Sarah!!! I love your new wall box Denise made she does such good work I've bought from Etsy shoppe too.I've been waiting to see your vintage ornaments and oh my goodness I LOVE THEM!!! They look so good on your little tree and in the trencher bowl.The nativity scene that your Dad made is the sweetest thing I know you cherish it. Owens letter to Mom and Dad is absolutely priceless!! I wish you and your family A Very Merry Christmas!! Thank you for the gift of our friendship!! :)

    Hugs,
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you and your family from ours...I love your vintage ornaments, they are awesome and brings back so many memories...I love all your displays, everything perfectly done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The letter is soo sweet! Enjoyed my tour of your decor.May you have a merry christmas! Warm Blessings!~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post Sarah. I have a big bowl of old ornaments like that-my parents had them on their tree as I was growing up. I enjoyed your other pictures as well. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas to you and your family! *hugs* Thank you for sharing the pictures. I love the little tree and all the pictures of the old ornies. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas Sarah!...I love all of your beautiful displays!

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas to you and your family, Sarah!
    ((Hugs))
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am a lot late to wish you a very Merry Christmas Sarah but I can wish you a HAPPY NEW YEAR!
    Your decorating is so sweet and simple - I think lots of us are realizing you don't need gobs of goodies out to make it look and feel like Christmas - mainly because the feel comes from withinside all of us.
    Thanks for sharing your home and all the pretties and what a darling Gingerbread House and sweet note on the tree. Hope we all get to find out what it was.
    Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your Christmas decor is beautiful! I love the vintage ornaments too. How sweet that you still have the nativity that your dad made years ago! Those pieces are the best to decorate with.

    Adorable gingerbread house and letter in the tree! I just love that some of my kids are still at that precious young age. To me, that's what the holidays are all about.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting & for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and enjoy each & every one! ~Sarah~