Monday, April 23, 2012

It’s Been WAY Too Long

Hello everyone! Remember me? As the title of this posts says….It’s been WAY too long since I have blogged! I know that all of you can relate when I say that everyday busy life can get in the way of blogging. I miss it so much and have missed all of you!

The weather has been so amazing. We hardly had a “winter”. So that meant lots of outside time with the hubby, kids & dogs. And yes, I did say dogs (plural) some of you may know that we have a Silky Terrier named Carter. He is four years old. Three weeks ago we added a yellow lab to our family. His name is Weber (yes, he is named after my husband’s grill) What a great dog! He is fitting right in. He does keep us on the go even more than we were! We are all enjoying his playful puppy-ness!

Meet Weber ::

weber blog

I have been busy working on more salt dough bowl fillers. Blooms, Bees, Skeps, Rabbits, Carrots etc. It is already time to start on the Summer ones! Flags, Stars, Strawberries etc…whew. Just trying to keep ahead of the seasons is quite a challenge! 

bees skeps blog

I have been spending a lot of time in the backyard letting our two pups get to know each other. So I grabbed my camera and took some photos of the Blooms that surround our home. We have had just the right amount of sun & rain, everything is just bursting!

My Snowball Bushes ::

snowball bush ARLH

snowball bush2 ARLH

snowball bush3 ARLH

snowball bush4 ARLH

snowball bush5 ARLH

And my Lilac bushes FINALLY bloomed! I had been waiting patiently for so long. They didn’t disappoint, FULL of flowers & the scent as always is AMAZING!

lilacs bloomed ARLH

There were hundreds of these little butterflies all over the bushes.

lilacs bloomed2 ARLH

lilacs bloomed3 ARLH

lilacs bloomed5 ARLH

Fresh cut ::

lilacs bloomed6 ARLH

lilacs bloomed7 ARLH

Beauty is all around us this time of year. We have to capture it fast, unfortunately the beautiful blooms don’t last long. I hope you are all enjoying your flowers, bushes & trees this time of year. 

I won’t be staying away from blogland for long. I am coming back soon with a couple candle reviews & a giveaway! I promise you, you will LOVE these brand new candles from my favorite candle company!

Here is a little sneak peek ::

new kitchen line candle review

Stay tuned! Have a wonderful day everyone! It’s so good to be BACK!  :)

Until next time, take care.

~Sarah~

9 comments:

  1. Welcome back,Sarah! We missed you! Your new buddy is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Sarah, it has been awhile, haha. Glad to have you back. I met Weber over on your FB, he is so adorable! Just a warning... I discovered that dogs like to EAT salt dough bowl fillers!! The flag and stars set I bought from you last year were sitting on the shelf below the TV. I kept noticing they were messed with and slowly disappearing. I asked all the kids and of course no one knew anything. Then one day I found a half eaten flag in the corner and it was definitely teeth marks from our little miniature schnauzer!! I was shocked! So my set is put up higher now and not near as full as it once was. =[ So keep that in mind!

    Your blooms are absolutely gorgeous! The lilac bush is amazing, wish I had one. Happy Spring~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your flowers!! Such a cute puppy!! Look forward to your future posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy to see you back! Your flowers look amazing and Weber is such a cutie! Looking forward to more posts about the doggies, flowers and anything else you're up to! Take care, Hugs, Leena

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome Back!!! I love your new family member. He is so sweet. Your flowers look gorgeous too.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome Back Sarah! Weber is ADORABLE! Love your Beautiful flowers. Your Snowball Bush and Lilacs are sooo pretty! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad to see you are back--you have been missed. Your puppy is so cute--aren't they the best dogs! Hope to see you much more frequently...

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a beautiful post!!! I LOVE the snowball bush!! :) Welcome back!

    Hugs,
    Dana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting & for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and enjoy each & every one! ~Sarah~