Wednesday, September 14, 2011

:: Heirloom Harvest ::

Good morning! It is chilly, grey & rainy here today. A perfect day for crafting! Today I am working on my ‘Heirloom Harvest’ salt dough fillers.

I love the muted, neutral colors of these. I have never kept a set for myself, I think this season I just might!

Heirloom Harvest 2011 ARLH

These just need to be “antiqued” & finished. I am working like a busy beaver to get all of my Fall/Halloween fillers listed on Etsy in the near future. Not only does the cutting out, baking & painting take time, the displays & photos take time as well. I enjoy every part of the process! I better keep on keepin’ on!!

I hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday! Enjoy your day whatever you do!

Here is a quote that I found today, I just love it! Thought I would share:

"Four steps to achievement: Plan purposefully. Prepare prayerfully. Proceed positively. Pursue persistently." - William A. Ward

Until next time, take care.

~Sarah~

5 comments:

  1. Moving right along......they look great so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, these are just beautiful and I know they will even look better when antiqued! I took my fall set out yesterday that I purchased from you last year. I need to do more tweaking and take much better pictures to post soon.
    I am in love with this new set! The colors are all perfect and exactly what I am trying to decorate with throughout my home. There's just something warm and rich about these colors that comfort me. Hopefully if my sales are good this week I'll be ordering from you soon ;-)
    Blessings,
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey little sister - I love your Fall ones most of all. They just keep getting better and better. Glad you're so busy, I'm so proud of you (and a little jealous of your talents). Missing you - B :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah,

    I love these! The colors are beautiful. You do such a nice job on your fillers! Thank you so much for sharing.
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are really great, I love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting & for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and enjoy each & every one! ~Sarah~