Saturday, July 2, 2011

:: Fourth Of July Photos ::

Hello everyone on this 4th of July weekend! Summer is flying by!! We are busy these days with T-ball games, swimming, grilling & doing some relaxing too.

I thought I would share some patriotic photos that I have taken lately. Just snapshots that I have captured here & there! I hope you enjoy!

My little Uncle Sam pik in my flower pot, he just makes me smile! :)

Uncle Sam Flowers

Flowers and Flags ARLH

Flowers and Flags2 ARLH

Flowers and Flags ARLH2

Our front door.

Front Door ARLH

ARLH Pro Pic 4th

Bee Skep Flag Collage ARLH

Hickory Hill Bowl ARLH

My Simple Stars salt dough bowl fillers.

Simple Stars ARLH

Our front porch in the evening.

New Flag ARLH

I went to take my flag down one night & this is what I saw..full moon & all.

New Flag Moon ARLH

A photo I took at my friend Linda’s home. Her front porch is gorgeous!

Linda Flag5ARLH

Celebrating the 4th Village Candle style!

VC FOURTH OF JULY 007 ARLH

Village Candle’s yummy Blueberry Muffin candle with my 4th of July salt dough Blooms.

Blueberry Muffin Blooms VC ARLH

4th of July artwork by our son Alex!

Flag By Alex2

I told you that I was finding some time to relax too!

I did some Yoga & Stretching on the deck the other morning. It was perfect weather, the breeze was blowing the wind chimes were chiming, the sun was shining….Namaste.

Yoga on deck

Feet up, ready for the fourth of July weekend!!

Guess Flip Flops ARLH

I hope all of you have a wonderful safe weekend with family and friends!

Remember to Rejoice, Respect and Celebrate Our Freedom and Independence. And Give Thanks and Praise To The Brave Men and Women Who Provide and Protect It.

Until next time, take care.

~Sarah~

7 comments:

  1. Sarah,
    Beautiful pics , thanks for sharing ! hard to choose a fave, but Alex's work is awful special , but Im a huge Village Candle addict tough choice ! Lovin the feet propped up love them flip flops ! Enjoy your evening and wishing you and yours a safe and happy 4th!hugs lil raggedy angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of your pics. Sounds like you are going to have an amazing weekend! Blessings ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing the beautiful pictures, Sarah. Looks like you are ready and just waiting for the Fourth to arrive. The painting from Alex is so sweet. Love childrens painting. Love the picture of the flag and the moon. Have a great and safe weekend,
    Anglea
    Thru Nanas Window

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah, What great photos you have taken in this post. I love the ribbon flip flops!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved all your photos! Hope you and your family are enjoying your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I put a lot of little flags around my house. They really make some things pop! I always love looking at your home it's so gorgeous! One day I will have to get me some of those salt dough stars. I love them. Hope you are still relaxing and having a Happy 4th!

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your red white and blue flowers! ~ Elisha at
    Grown By Grace blogspot

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting & for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and enjoy each & every one! ~Sarah~