Thursday, June 9, 2011

:: Pineapple Bowl Fillers On Etsy ::

Hello everyone! We are having some nice little thunderstorms roll through here this morning & I am lovin’ it! Makes for great inside crafting weather!

I had gotten a few emails asking when I would have the little pineapple bowl fillers on Etsy. Well, I got 4 sets done & they are now available! Feel free to take a peek when you have time! Click HERE to be taken right to that listing.

Pineapple Salt Dough 020

Also, I wanted to make a quick *Announcement*

The gathering (Meet * Greet * Create) that Kindra (At Home With K) & I were going to have that was planned for June 25th will be postponed until further notice...summer is getting a little too busy for everyone. Thank you so much for your understanding.

I better get busy around here for the day! Have a thankful Thursday my friends!

Until next time, take care!

~Sarah~

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting & for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and enjoy each & every one! ~Sarah~