Tuesday, July 24, 2012

:: 24 Hour Christmas in July Sale at Village Candle ::

Hello everyone! I wanted to share some news about a great sale at Village Candle! It may be 100+ degrees outside where I live, but at Village Candle it’s Christmas!!

Just click HERE for all the details!

*Sale begins at 3pm EST, Tuesday 7/24/12 and ends at 3pm EST, Weds. 7/25/12
*No Code Necessary*

** FREE SHIPPING **

If you have never tried Village Candles NOW is the time! What a wonderful SALE with so many of their fabulous products included!

**FREE CHRISTMAS GIFT WITH EVERY PURCHASE!**

What are you waiting for??!!

balsam fir

:: Balsam Fir is pictured above. One of my absolute favorites ::

HAPPY SHOPPING!

Until next time, take care.

~Sarah~

1 comment:

  1. Now if I just remember to go to the site at 3pm!
    Thanks for the info Sarah.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting & for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and enjoy each & every one! ~Sarah~